Friday, November 3, 2023

Ranking the DCEU Based On First Impressions

So over the last week or so I did first-impression rankings for both the Marvel Cinematic Universe Infinity Saga, so I figured it only made sense to do the same now for the DC Extended Universe. Once again, these rankings are based on first impressions from when I first watched each entry, and may not necessarily reflect how I feel now (since my opinions tend to change a lot), so make of that what you will. Also, like with every other major franchise, I sometimes just view release order as the appropriate ranking. It’s definitely the right order to watch all of these in, at least…

        Anyway, here:


Loved it

1.Peacemaker Season 1

2.The Suicide Squad

3.Wonder Woman

4.Shazam!


I liked it but didn’t love it

5.Justice League (either version)

6.Aquaman


Wasn’t sure how to feel about it

7.The Flash

8.Birds of Prey

9.Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (either version)

10.Man of Steel


Didn’t like it

11.Suicide Squad (either version)

12.Wonder Woman 1984


Didn’t watch it

13.Blue Beetle

14.Shazam! Fury of the Gods

15.Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom

16.Black Adam


Not sure why I haven’t watched Fury of the Gods yet, despite loving the first Shazam! film. Guess I’m just getting too tired of this franchise. I only saw The Flash out of morbid curiosity from all the behind-the-scenes drama, anyways…


Welp, that’s all, folks!


Peace!


Related: Ranking Repository

No comments:

Post a Comment