Tuesday, October 29, 2024

Making Lists of My Own Art

DISCLAIMER: I had some rankings and top tens on here before too, but I took them out now, cause I can’t make up my mind about things anymore! Also, the following is subject to change as I continue to make more stuff…

  Since I’ve been obsessed with making lists lately (rankings, top tens, and a-to-z’s mainly), I figured it made sense to now do so for my own art, by which I mean my music (released under my real name), books, short stories, and poems. Links to everything at the bottom.

Thank you for indulging in my self-indulgence:


SONGS A TO Z

All the Way Around, Break in Again, Change, Dance with Danger, Epiphany, Finishing Touch, Gateway, Happy As Can Be, Into the Night (Influx version), Just Human, Lovemaker, Mud, Now and Again, The Outlier, Phobia, Resolve & Dissolve, Soul on Fire, Thesus, Understand, Vortex, Where Have You Been?, You Only Think of You


POEMS A TO Z

Afar, The Boy & the Lamppost, The Choice, Drift Away, Enjoy, The Future Will Come, Guilt, Haiku Purpose, Inward & Outward, Just Somewhat, Know-It-All, Lead On, Make the Meaning, Not Just About You, Only Fear, A Poet in the Middle Ages, Questions & Answers, Real World, Social Circle, Top Vacation, Up & Down, Vendetta, What Little Time, Young & Old


SHORT STORIES A TO Z

Alone, Blessed with Immortality, Causality, Daughter Nature, Every Minute Matters, Foster Mother*, Glass of the Sun, Highway to Avalon (short story version), Indoors, Just One Word, The Knowing Stones, The Last Laugh, The Missing Day, Next Star Over (short story version), One Year to Alpha, The Phoenix Curse, Rutharia, Sunrise Order (short story version), Tale Orbs, When Nightfall Comes, You Haven’t Been Around


*In hindsight, I wish I woulda done more research into how foster systems actually work, but I can’t think of any other stories of mine that start with the letter F, so...


Peace!


UPDATE: I made an ongoing counter for all my stuff:

Books: 4 (8 counting collections)

Short stories: 94 (19 on my blog, the rest in collections)

Poems: 516 (252 on my blog, the rest in collections)

Albums: 8 (11 counting demo albums and compilations)

Solo EPs: 3 (5 counting deleted EPs)

Songs: 108 (142 counting repeats and covers)

Completed journals: 15

Blog posts: 93


UPDATE 2: Since I tend to release at least one book and/or one piece of music per year, I figured it’d be fun to do a yearly breakdown:

2016: One album, one EP

2017: One EP

2018: One album

2019: One album

2020: One album

2021: Two books

2022: Two books

2023: Three books

2024: Two demo albums, one compilation album, one EP

2025: Three albums

2026: One book, one album, two EPs


Related: My BandCamp

Related: My YouTube Playlists

Related: My Reddit

Related: My SoundCloud

Related: Fiction Repository

Related: Poetry Repository

Related: List Repository

No comments:

Post a Comment