Saturday, March 2, 2024

RHCP: Top 5 Songs Per Letter

  Red Hot Chili Peppers have always been one of my favorite bands, but for reasons I can’t explain, I’m starting to get more into them than ever now. So, me being me, I decided to make another pointless song list, this time about RHCP specifically. And for this list specifically, I left out letters of the alphabet where the band doesn’t have at least five songs that start with said letter…

With that out of the way, here we go (again):


A

Around the World, Annie Wants a Baby, Animal Bar, Aeroplane, Apache Rose Peacock


B

Backwoods, Black Summer, Bunker Hill, Blood Sugar Sex Magik, Bicycle Song


C

Cabron, Charlie, Can’t Stop, Californication, Carry Me Home


D

Dark Necessities, Death of a Martian, Desecration Smile, The Drummer, Dreams of a Samurai


E

Especially in Michigan, Encore, Eskimo, Even You Brutus?, Emit Remmus


F

Funky Monks, Fortune Faded, Falling into Grace, Funny Face, Fake as Fu@k


G

Give It Away, Goodbye Angels, Get on Top, Gong Li, The Great Apes


H

The Heavy Wing, Hey, Havana Affair, Here Ever After, Hump de Bump


I

I Could Have Lied, It’s Only Natural, I Could Die for You, I Like Dirt, I’ll Be Your Domino


L

Look Around, The Longest Wave, Long Progression, Love of Your Life, Let ‘Em Cry


M

Minor Thing, Meet Me at the Corner, Midnight, Me and My Friends, My Friends


N

Never is a Long Time, Naked in the Rain, Nerve Flip, No Chump Love Sucker, Nobody Weird Like Me


O

On Mercury, One Big Mob, One Hot Minute, Out of Range, Over Funk


P

Parallel Universe, The Power of Equality, Peace and Love, Police Helicopter, Police Station


R

Right on Time, The Righteous and the Wicked, Roulette, Road Trippin’, Reach Out


S

Scar Tissue, The Shape I’m Takin’, Stone Cold Bush, Sikamikanico, So Much I


T

This is the Kitt, This Velvet Glove, Turn It Again, Time, 21st Century


W

Watchu Thinkin’, White Braids & Pillow Chair, Warlocks, Wet Sand, Walkabout


Peace!


Related Article: List Repository


No comments:

Post a Comment